Publisher of the site
TOUS A VELO
le château de la mare, 50200 Coutances.
Tel: 06 68 36 85 53
SIRET No. 485 012 207 000 18
Host of the site
Head Office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Credits: Com’s Canvas – Sophie Vayer – Thierry Houyel
Acceptance of conditions of use
TOUS A VELO makes available on his Web site of the information, documents, and diverse services subjected to the terms and the conditions presented in the legal notices of his web site. By reaching this site, you accept tacitly conditions of use. All by bicycle reserve the right to modify conditions of use from time to time, in his/her discretion. The use of the site is subjected to the most recent version of conditions of use published on the site at the time of this use. Furthermore, during the use of the services, you will be subjected to the possible directives or the rules posted on the site and applicable to these, being able to contain terms and conditions which are added in the conditions of use. All these directives or rules are below included by reference in conditions of use. The failure to respect the one or other one of the conditions of use automatically terminates your authorization to use this site.
Limitation of responsibility
The site www.tous-a-velo is used by the Internet user at its own risks and under its exclusive responsibility. TOUS A VELO can be held responsible on no account:
– Of any direct or indirect damage, in particular as regards the losses of profit, the loss of income, the losses of clientele, data which can among others result from the use of the site, or unlike the impossibility of its use;
– Of a dysfunction, an unavailability of access, a misuse, a bad configuration of the computer of the user, or still the employment of a little usual sailor by the user;
– Of the contents of advertisements and other links or accessible external sources by the user from the site
The information, the documents and the services of this site are protected by the laws on copyright and\or the intellectual property. Any non-authorized use of these can establish a violation of these laws.
Except explicit arrangement in the present document, no part of the information and the documents of the site can be reproduced in any form whatsoever and by any means whatsoever without the prior written authorization of TOUS A VELO.
Use of the information contained in the site
Unless otherwise specified in any other place on the site, you are authorized to consult, to download and to print documents and information available on this site on the following conditions:
– Documents can be used only in a private capacity, for information, in house and in a non profit-making purpose
– Documents and information cannot be modified in any way
– Documents and information of the site cannot be broadcast without prior authorization of All by bicycle
– Copyright and other indications of property which contain documents and information can be modified on no account or deleted
– All by bicycle reserves the right to delete the authorization to consult, download and print documents and information of the site at any time. Any use of the above-mentioned rights has to stop immediately on opinion written of All by bicycle
– The rights which are given establish a license and not one ownership transfer
The above mentioned rights concerning the consultation, the download and the impression of documents and information proposed on the site do not apply to the design or the layout of the site.
Computing laws and liberties
It is called back here that according to the Law N 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, in particular modified by the law N 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, concerning the computing, concerning the files and concerning the liberties, That no seized information will be revealed in a third. You have an access right, a modification, a rectification and an abolition of the data which concern you (art. 34 of the law “Computing and Liberties”). To exercise him, contact us.